Event Services Main Office
The Event Services Office reserves facilities for registered Student Organizations, University Departments and unaffiliated university customers that are planning programs and activities in the Student Union.
Our office is located in the Student Union, room 106 and our hours are from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday. You can also contact us by dialing (860) 486-3421.
- Student Union Room Capacities, Rental Fees and Staff Charges can be found in the U Guide.
- Payments can be in the form of cash, check or credit card.
- The credit card payment link is https://secure.touchnet.com/C21646_ustores/web/index.jsp? and click on the Student Union button. Please insert your name and applicable reservation number.
Policies for the Student Union and Other Campus Spaces
- Reservation Process and The U Guide
- Event Planning Review Procedures
- Student Union Theatre Agreement
- Indoor Event Planning Checklist for Student Organizations
- Accessibility Checklist for Events (provided by Center for Students with Disabilities)
- Outdoor Event Planning Checklist
- Division of Student Affairs Large Outdoor and Late Hours Event Policy
- Event Protocol for Residential Life Spaces
- Temporary Food Permit, Bake Sales, University Catering, and University Catering First Right of Refusal Form
- Donation Box Protocol and Donation Box Template
- Movie Licensing
- Advertising Guide for Student Organizations
- UConn Logo Usage
- Student Activities Business Services Forms and Financial Tools
- If you are hosting a program on campus which includes an invited guest speaker or performer, please feel free to use the following statement, Speaker Event Statement. You are not required to do so, but you are welcome to utilize it if it would be a helpful tool for your organization.
Priority Access in the Student Union
Please follow the reservation timeline to request space for your 2019-2020 events.
|University of Connecticut Student Union
Request for Space Process 2019-2020 Timeline
|Information Packets mailed to all departments and student organizations with current priority access.||11/04/19|
|Deadline to submit repeat priority access requests.||12/06/19|
|Deadline to submit new priority access requests.||12/06/19|
|Requests for meeting and event space for Summer 2020 are accepted.||02/03/20|
|Notifications mailed to all repeat event sponsors.||02/14/20|
|Requests for meeting and event space (non-priority) by registered student organizations only are accepted.||03/02/20|
|Reservations open for 2020-2021 academic year||04/06/20|
- Display Cases
- Banner Spaces
- Bulletin Boards
- Advertising prior to SUBOG Movies