LET THE GOOD TIMES ROLL!!!
Welcome to the Doug Bernstein Game Room, UConn’s Home for Games and Bowling! The Doug Bernstein Game Room is one of the best places on campus to relax with your friends. Located in the Student Union, off of Union Street, we feature 2 lanes of mini bowling, a pool table, DDR, Daytona Racing, Pin Ball, Arcade Legends Machine and many others. We also offer exciting games on Xbox 360, Wii, PS4 and PS3 consoles.
The Doug Bernstein Game Room is where you can spend time between classes, whether you’re meeting friends or looking for new ones. We are open for all UConn students, so stop by and let the good times roll!!!
The Game Room is named in honor of Doug Bernstein, a 1985 graduate of UConn and a former SUBOG President and McCullough Award winner. Doug and his wife Melissa made a $100,000 gift to the Student Union which endows a student leadership program – The Leadership Legacy Experience.
All games require tokens which are available for purchase in the game room. Game cost ranges from 1 to 4 tokens (or $0.25 to $1.00).
CHECK US OUT ON FACEBOOK FOR UPDATES
- Sunday – Thursday: 12:00PM – 11:00PM
- Friday & Saturday: 12:00PM – 12:00AM
- All games are $1.00.
Video Game Systems
You will be required to check out these games from our on-duty attendant.
Table games can be played using 25 cent tokens.
- Air Hockey
- Pool Table
- Foos Ball
Video games can be played using 25 cent tokens.
- Daytona Racing
- Arcade Legends
- Alien Invasion
- Touch Screen Games
- Route 66 Claw Machine
- Time Crisis II
- Fast and Furious
- Need for Speed
- Elvis Pinball
- Super Bikes
- Claw Machine
- The Game Room is available for rental for 2 hours
- Please note that some dates and times will not be available for rent ie: during basketball games in Gampel
- For all birthday parties, please request the game room 4-6 weeks in advance to allow enough time to return to the contract
- Friday and Saturday nights after 5pm are unavailable