Event Services Main Office
The Event Services Office reserves facilities for registered Student Organizations, University Departments and unaffiliated university customers that are planning programs and activities in the Student Union.
Our office is located in the Student Union, room 106 and our hours are from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday. You can also contact us by dialing (860) 486-3421.
- Student Union Room Capacities, Rental Fees and Staff Charges can be found in the U Guide.
Policies for the Student Union and Other Campus Spaces
- Reservation Process and The U Guide
- Student Union Theatre Agreement
- Indoor Event Planning Checklist for Student Organizations
- Accessibility Checklist for Events (provided by Center for Students with Disabilities)
- Outdoor Event Planning Checklist
- Division of Student Affairs Large Outdoor and Late Hours Event Policy
- Temporary Food Permit and University Catering
- Donation Box Protocol and Donation Box Template
- Movie Licensing
- Advertising Guide for Student Organizations
- UConn Logo Usage
- SABO Forms and Financial Tools (provided by Student Activities Business Office)
- RSO On Campus Activities with Minors 16-17
Priority Access in the Student Union
Please follow the reservation timeline to request space for your 2018-2019 events.
|University of Connecticut Student Union
Request for Space Process 2017-2018 Timeline
|Information Packets mailed to all departments and student organizations with current priority access.||11/03/17|
|Deadline to submit repeat priority access requests.||12/08/17|
|Deadline to submit new priority access requests.||12/08/17|
|Requests for meeting and event space for Summer 2018 are accepted.||02/05/18|
|Notifications mailed to all repeat event sponsors.||02/16/18|
|Requests for meeting and event space (non-priority) by registered student organizations only are accepted.||03/05/18|
|Reservations open for 2018-2019 academic year||04/23/18|
- Display Cases
- Banner Spaces
- Bulletin Boards
- Advertising prior to SUBOG Movies